Category:Webster County, Kentucky
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Webster County is a county located in the U.S. state of Kentucky. Webster County was formed in 1860 from parts of the counties of Henderson, Hopkins, and Union. As of 2000, the population is 14,120. Its county seat is Dixon. The county was named for American statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852). It was mainly pro-Confederate during the American Civil War and was the site several skirmishes and some guerrilla warfare. It is a prohibition or dry county.
county in Kentucky, United States
|Instance of||county of Kentucky|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Buildings in Webster County, Kentucky (3 C, 2 F)
- ► Clay, Kentucky (5 F)
- ► Dixon, Kentucky (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Maps of Webster County, Kentucky (13 F)
- ► Providence, Kentucky (4 F)
- ► Sebree, Kentucky (5 F)
- ► Wheatcroft, Kentucky (4 F)