The Wellington Arch is located to the south of Hyde Park in central London and at the western corner of Green Park. Built nearby between 1826 and 1830 to a design by Decimus Burton, it was moved to its present position in 1882-83. It once supported an equestrian statue of the 1st Duke of Wellington, but was topped with a sculpture of a "quadriga" in 1912.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Wellington Arch at night (4 F)
- ► Quadriga, Wellington Arch (11 F)
- ► Views from Wellington Arch (6 F)
Media in category "Wellington Arch"
The following 53 files are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Wellington on Arch 2.jpg 70 KB
- Hyde Park Corner (14004323869).jpg 1,024 KB
- Arco de Wellington.JPG 1.53 MB
- Hyde Park (17134547790).jpg 199 KB
- Wellington Arch - 01.jpg 3.3 MB
- Wellington Arch - DSC04269.JPG 3.51 MB
- Wellington Arch 1.JPG 1.05 MB
- Wellington Arch 2.JPG 2.07 MB
- Wellington Arch 4.JPG 2.52 MB
- Wellington Arch, London.JPG 6.38 MB
- Wellington Arch.jpg 854 KB
- Wellington Arch.JPG 750 KB
- Wellington-Arch.JPG 4.97 MB
- Wellingtonarch.jpg 515 KB
- Wellingtonarch2008.jpg 1.65 MB