Category:Welsh Marches Line
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Welsh Marches Line is the railway line from Newport to Crewe via Abergavenny, Hereford, Craven Arms, Shrewsbury and Whitchurch. Linking South Wales to northwest England via the Welsh border region of the Welsh Marches, bypassing Birmingham, it is sometimes known as the "North and West route".
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Abergavenny railway station (2 F)
- ► Manchester Piccadilly station (3 C, 137 F)
- ► Onibury railway station (3 F)
- ► Shrewsbury railway station (1 C, 74 F)
- ► Yorton railway station (1 F)
Media in category "Welsh Marches Line"
The following 40 files are in this category, out of 40 total.