Category:Wentzingerhaus Freiburg

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The Wentzingerhaus was originally built as the home and studio of Johann Christian Wentzinger in the years following 1761 and named Haus zum schönen Eck. Since 1994, it has housed the Museum für Stadtgeschichte Freiburg, a branch of the nearby Augustinermuseum.

Object location 47° 59′ 41.69″ N, 7° 51′ 11.58″ E Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap. View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info

Subcategories

This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.

Media in category "Wentzingerhaus Freiburg"

The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.