From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Werribee River is located on the plain west of Melbourne, Victoria. The headwaters of a tributary, the Lerderderg River, are north of Ballan near Daylesford and it flows across the basalt plain, through the suburb of Werribee to enter Port Phillip. A linear park follows the Werribee River along much of its course. In total the Werribee River completes a journey of approximately 110 kms. (→Werribee River)
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Werribee River"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Bacchus Marsh Flume 001.JPG 2.55 MB
- Bacchus Marsh Flume 002.JPG 2.12 MB
- Bacchus Marsh Flume 003.JPG 2.46 MB
- Bacchus Marsh Flume 004.JPG 2.68 MB
- BacchusMarshWerribeeRiver.JPG 1.58 MB
- Ballan Werribee River 001.JPG 4.03 MB
- Ballan Werribee River 002.JPG 4.08 MB
- Ballan Werribee River 003.JPG 4.16 MB
- ExfordWerribeeRiver.JPG 2.34 MB