Category:West Anglia Main Line
The West Anglia Main Line is one of the two main lines which run from London Liverpool Street, the other being the Great Eastern Main Line. It runs generally north from London, through the towns of Cheshunt, Broxbourne, Harlow, Bishop's Stortford and Audley End (near Saffron Walden) station before reaching Cambridge, with two branches serving Hertford and Stansted Airport. The line runs along the border between Hertfordshire and Essex for much of its length.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Audley End railway station (4 F)
- ► Elsenham railway station (5 F)
- ► Great Chesterford railway station (4 F)
- ► Liverpool Street station (13 C, 24 F)
- ► Newport (Essex) railway station (40 F)
- ► Roydon railway station (11 F)
- ► Tottenham Hale station (3 C, 43 F)
Media in category "West Anglia Main Line"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.