Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: West Prussia — former Prussian province of the Kingdom of Prussia from 1773–1824 and 1878–1920.
- The province became part of Prussia following the Partitions of Poland and remained within the German Empire until the end of World War I.
- Divided post WW I: part as the so called Polish Corridor of the Second Polish Republic (1920–1939); and as the Region of West Prussia (1920–1939) within the Province of East Prussia and as northern sections of the Province of the Frontier March of Posen-West Prussia part of Weimar Germany. West Prussia's capital Danzig and four districts around became the Free City of Danzig (1920-1939)
- Territories of West Prussia are now located within Poland.
Polski: Prusy Zachodnie.
province of Prussia
|Instance of||province of Prussia|
|Location||Kingdom of Prussia, Free State of Prussia, Prussia|
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished|| |
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Sealing stamps of West Prussia (20 C, 8 F)
Media in category "West Prussia"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Flagge Preußen - Provinz Westpreußen.svg 600 × 400; 792 bytes
- Arms of West Prussia.svg 163 × 189; 997 KB
- Coat of Arms of West Prussia.svg 504 × 571; 5.58 MB
- De-Westpreußen.ogg 1.1 s; 15 KB
- Grenzstein Dreiländerecke.jpg 784 × 1,030; 563 KB
- Sennefriedhof, Vertriebenenmahnmal, re. Wappenmauer-01.jpg 2,273 × 1,685; 2.07 MB
- Wappen Preußische Provinzen - Westpreußen.png 666 × 835; 1.72 MB
- West Preussen.jpg 5,494 × 4,479; 6.61 MB