Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: West Prussia — former Prussian province of the Kingdom of Prussia from 1773–1824 and 1878–1920.
- The province became part of Prussia following the Partitions of Poland and remained within the German Empire until the end of World War I.
- Divided post WW I: part as the so called Polish Corridor of the Second Polish Republic (1920–1939); and as the Region of West Prussia (1920–1939) within the Province of East Prussia and as northern sections of the Province of the Frontier March of Posen-West Prussia part of Weimar Germany. West Prussia's capital Danzig and four districts around became the Free City of Danzig (1920-1939)
- Territories of West Prussia are now located within Poland.
Polski: Prusy Zachodnie.
province of Prussia
|Instance of||province of Prussia|
|Location||Kingdom of Prussia, Free State of Prussia, Prussia|
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Gymnasium Marienwerder (4 F)
- ► Sealing stamps of West Prussia (20 C, 8 F)
Media in category "West Prussia"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.