From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: West Tilbury is a village situated on the top of a river terrace overlooking the river Thames. The original part of the village, around the old church of St. James, has been a site of human habitation for many hundreds if not thousands of years. Further inland a settlement was formed in 1257 when a 'fair green' was laid out for use as a market. West Tilbury is a former Church of England parish in the unitary authority of Thurrock, Essex, England.
Media in category "West Tilbury"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.