Category:West Virginia State Capitol
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The West Virginia State Capitol, located in Charleston, the state capital city of West Virginia. The building is the official seat of the Government of West Virginia.
- The Neoclassical style building was designed by architect Cass Gilbert, and completed in 1925.
- It is a contributing property to the West Virginia Capitol Complex historic district, which also includes the West Virginia Governor's Mansion. The historic district was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Kanawha County, West Virginia in 1974.
Media in category "West Virginia State Capitol"
The following 27 files are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Abraham Lincoln - WV Statue.jpg 1.44 MB
- Coal Miner-27527.jpg 1.01 MB
- General "Stonewall" Jackson.jpg 2.14 MB
- Senator Byrd funeral service.jpg 2.25 MB
- State capitol building.JPEG 172 KB
- West Virginia State Capitol.jpg 4.24 MB
- WV Capitolbuilding.jpg 103 KB
- WV State Capitol Dome.JPG 351 KB
- WV YG 2012.jpg 141 KB
- WV-House-of-Delegate.jpg 72 KB
- WV-Senate.jpg 92 KB