From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Bell Telephone Laboratories complex was built in stages between 1960 and 1934 for Western Electric, becoming Bell Telephone Laboratories in 1925. Bell Labs left in 1966, and in 1968-1970 it was converted into artists housing and an arts center, the Westbeth Complex. The conversion was overseen by noted architect Richard Meier.
Media in category "Westbeth Complex"
The following 41 files are in this category, out of 41 total.
- 034 Westbeth.JPG 499 KB
- 463-west-street-gate.jpg 189 KB
- Artist and Her Apartment.jpg 1.07 MB
- Light and Darkness.jpg 1.82 MB
- Look out the Window.jpg 1.06 MB
- Multi media art.jpg 827 KB
- One Exhibit.jpg 1.4 MB
- Roofs of New Work.jpg 1.54 MB
- The atrium.jpg 17.36 MB
- Upstairs or Downstairs.jpg 988 KB
- West Beth uplifting view.jpg 2.32 MB
- Westbeth (3264929003).jpg 3.39 MB
- Westbeth Artist Housing OK.jpg 1.31 MB
- Westbeth Artist Housing.jpg 896 KB
- Westbeth Resident.jpg 1.43 MB
- Westbeth View from Ramp.jpg 4.47 MB
- Westbeth.jpg 1.58 MB