Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Westby-with-Plumptons is a civil parish in Lancashire, North West England. The parish is in Fylde district and contains the hamlets of Great Plumpton, Little Plumpton, Lower Ballam, Higher Ballam, Moss Side (formerly Brown Moss Side), Peel, and Westby. As of the 2001 census, the parish had a population of 1,107. Westby and Plumpton were both mentioned in the Domesday Book, as "Westbi" and "Pluntun". (→Westby-with-Plumptons)
Nederlands: Westby-with-Plumptons is een plaats en civil parish in het bestuurlijke gebied Fylde, in het Engelse graafschap Lancashire met 1107 inwoners. (→Westby-with-Plumptons)
civil parish in Lancashire, UK
|Instance of||civil parish|
|Location||Fylde, Lancashire, North West England, England|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Westby-with-Plumptons"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Cross at Fox Lane Ends, Wrea Green - geograph.org.uk - 699029.jpg 640 × 480; 111 KB
- M55 Motorway - geograph.org.uk - 101307.jpg 640 × 480; 85 KB
- Main Drain north of Peg's Lane - geograph.org.uk - 1423061.jpg 640 × 480; 71 KB
- Main Drain south of Peg's Lane - geograph.org.uk - 1423063.jpg 640 × 480; 58 KB
- Overlooking the M55 - geograph.org.uk - 69200.jpg 640 × 428; 26 KB
- Road junction - geograph.org.uk - 1423135.jpg 640 × 461; 57 KB
- The Garden Place garden centre - geograph.org.uk - 127377.jpg 640 × 426; 62 KB
- Westby - geograph.org.uk - 101239.jpg 640 × 480; 86 KB
- Westby brickworks - geograph.org.uk - 101154.jpg 640 × 480; 75 KB