Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Western Ghats (Kannada ಸಹ್ಯಾದ್ರಿ, Marathi / Konkani- सह्याद्री Sahyadri, Malayalam പശ്ചിമഘട്ടം (സഹ്യപര്വ്വതം), Tamil மேற்கு தொடர்ச்சி மலை) also known as the Sahyadri mountains, is a mountain range along the western side of India.
mountain range running parallel to the western coast of India
|Instance of||mountain range|
|Location||Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Elevation above sea level||
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Unidentified locations in the Western Ghats (2 C, 10 F)
- ► Geography of the Western Ghats (26 C)
- ► Historical images of the Western Ghats (1 C, 5 F)
- ► Mountains of the Western Ghats (47 C, 1 F)
- ► Nature of the Western Ghats (14 C)
- ► Populated places in the Western Ghats (60 C)
Media in category "Western Ghats"
This category contains only the following file.
- Otocryptis beddomii - Indian Kangaroo Lizard.jpg 1,866 × 2,099; 3.19 MB