From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a main category or subcategory requiring frequent diffusion and maybe maintenance. As many pictures and media files as possible should be moved into the right subcategories. (more information on categories)|
English: The Western Ghats (Kannada ಸಹ್ಯಾದ್ರಿ, Marathi / Konkani- सह्याद्री Sahyadri, Malayalam പശ്ചിമഘട്ടം (സഹ്യപര്വ്വതം), Tamil மேற்கு தொடர்ச்சி மலை) also known as the Sahyadri mountains, is a mountain range along the western side of India.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► Panoramics of the Western Ghats (1 C, 21 F)
- ► Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary (26 F)
- ► Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary (18 F)
- ► Eravikulam National Park (4 C, 15 F)
- ► Indira Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary and National Park (2 C, 17 F)
- ► Neyyar Wildlife Sanctuary (2 C, 5 F)
- ► Shendurney Wildlife Sanctuary (1 C)