From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Western Ghats (Kannada ಸಹ್ಯಾದ್ರಿ, Marathi / Konkani- सह्याद्री Sahyadri, Malayalam പശ്ചിമഘട്ടം (സഹ്യപര്വ്വതം), Tamil மேற்கு தொடர்ச்சி மலை) also known as the Sahyadri mountains, is a mountain range along the western side of India.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Geography of the Western Ghats (26 C)
- ► Historical images of the Western Ghats (1 C, 5 F)
- ► Mountains of the Western Ghats (43 C, 5 F)
- ► Nature of the Western Ghats (18 C)
- ► Populated places in the Western Ghats (57 C)