Category:Western New Guinea
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Western New Guinea — the western half of the island of New Guinea and smaller islands to its west, within the West Papua region of Indonesia. Since 1999 consist of two provinces: Category:West Papua (province) and Category:Papua (province)
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Airports in Western New Guinea (1 C, 9 F)
- ► Culture of Western New Guinea (10 F)
- ► Freeport McMoran (4 C)
- ► Geography of Western New Guinea (3 C)
- ► History of Western New Guinea (1 C, 11 F)
- ► Maps of West Papua (3 C, 28 F)
Media in category "Western New Guinea"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.