From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Wharfedale is a geographic area in Yorkshire, England, corresponding to the river valley of the River Wharfe. The upper reaches of the River Wharfe's valley are known as Langstrothdale, with Wharfedale running from after Hubberholme in North Yorkshire to Wetherby in West Yorkshire, after which the River Wharfe enters the Vale of York.
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- ► Farnley, North Yorkshire (2 C, 50 F)
- ► Grassington (5 C, 130 F)
- ► Ilkley (11 C, 111 F)
- ► Linton, North Yorkshire (6 C, 77 F)
- ► Otley (12 C, 240 F)
- ► Pool, West Yorkshire (1 C, 13 F)
- ► Threshfield (3 C, 52 F)
- ► Valley of Desolation, North Yorkshire (14 F)
Media in category "Wharfedale"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.