Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Whissonsett is a village and a civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. The village is miles north north east of London. The nearest railway station is at Wymondham for the Breckland Line which runs between Norwich and Peterborough. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport. The parish had in 2001 census, a population of 483 in 206 households. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of Breckland. The village lies close to the source of the River Wensum.
village in the United Kingdom
|Location||Breckland, Norfolk, East of England, England, UK|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Mary's Church, Whissonsett (1 C, 12 F)
Media in category "Whissonsett"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Clay Lane - geograph.org.uk - 92542.jpg 480 × 640; 192 KB
- Track-path south-east of Whissonsett - geograph.org.uk - 524961.jpg 480 × 640; 142 KB
- Village sign - geograph.org.uk - 1411742.jpg 428 × 639; 59 KB
- A healthy crop of blackcurrants - geograph.org.uk - 524970.jpg 640 × 480; 119 KB
- Cross-field path to Godwick - geograph.org.uk - 524965.jpg 480 × 640; 146 KB
- Cross-field path to Pattesley - geograph.org.uk - 523070.jpg 640 × 480; 103 KB
- Field leading to Hurdle Wood - geograph.org.uk - 504939.jpg 640 × 427; 93 KB
- Footpath to Horningtoft - geograph.org.uk - 504979.jpg 640 × 427; 96 KB
- Meanwhile, in the disused pit .... - geograph.org.uk - 524967.jpg 640 × 480; 178 KB
- Muck-spreading near Pear Tree Corner - geograph.org.uk - 524975.jpg 640 × 480; 109 KB
- South end of Gravel Pit Lane - geograph.org.uk - 306441.jpg 640 × 427; 78 KB