Category:Widdrington Station and Stobswood
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Widdrington Station is a village in the county of Northumberland, England. It has about 2300 residents. As its name suggests it has a railway station which is on the East Coast Main Line. It is located about north east of Morpeth, the county town. It shares its civil parish council with the nearby village of Stobswood, which has a population of around 120.
civil parish in Northumberland, England
|Instance of||civil parish|
|Location||Northumberland, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Widdrington railway station (1 F)
Media in category "Widdrington Station and Stobswood"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A1068 North of Widdrington. - geograph.org.uk - 260197.jpg 640 × 380; 35 KB
- Druridge Bay.JPG 870 × 580; 112 KB
- Finger post - geograph.org.uk - 1765867.jpg 3,000 × 4,000; 3.04 MB
- Twelve Apostles at Widdrington Village.JPG 785 × 523; 113 KB
- Widdrington Inn - geograph.org.uk - 136815.jpg 640 × 480; 97 KB
- Widdrington Inn.JPG 617 × 411; 115 KB