Category:Widows House (Moscow)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Widows House is a former almshouse building in Presnensky District of Moscow, Russia. The structure was built in 1775 by Giovanni Battista Gilardi, and converted to almshouse in 1803. After 1917 the building housed various health-related services, and eventually became the Institute for Advancement of Physicians.

Ministry of Culture RF.png
This is a category about a cultural heritage object in Russia, number:
7710034000
Wiki Loves Monuments logo - Russia - without text.svg This template and pages using it are maintained by the Russian WLM team. Please read the guidelines before making any changes that can affect the monuments database!
<nowiki>Вдовий дом (Москва); Тол ҡатындар йорто (Мәскәү); Widows House</nowiki>
Widows House 
Moscow, Barrikadnaya 2 July 2008 06.JPG
Upload media
Location
Architectural style
Heritage designation
  • federal cultural heritage site in Russia
Inception
  • 1803
55° 45′ 34.64″ N, 37° 34′ 59.07″ E
Authority control
Wikidata Q19726396
kulturnoe-nasledie.ru ID: 7710034000
Edit infobox data on Wikidata