Category:Wiesner Building (MIT Building E15)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Wiesner Building. also known as MIT Building E15, located at 20 Ames Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts, was built in 1984 and was designed by I. M. Pei & Partners in collaboration with artists Kenneth Noland, Scott Burton, and Richard Fleischner. It houses the MIT Media Lab and the List Visual Arts Center. (Source: MIT: The Campus Guide p.320)
|Instance of||architectural structure|
|Part of||campus of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|Location||Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts|
Media in category "Wiesner Building (MIT Building E15)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- 2017 Wiesner Building (MIT Building E14), 20 Ames Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts.jpg 4,429 × 3,065; 1.83 MB
- LVACentrance.jpg 260 × 260; 102 KB
- MIT Campus (926699655).jpg 1,280 × 851; 132 KB
- MIT Media Lab.jpg 3,879 × 2,586; 6.2 MB
- Mitmedia.jpg 500 × 333; 138 KB
- Wiesner Building, MIT, Cambridge MA.jpg 2,816 × 2,112; 1.33 MB