|Wilhelm Gallhof (1878–1918)|
|Description||German painter and sculptor|
|Date of birth/death|
|Location of birth||Iserlohn|
The oil painting by the German sculptor, painter and printmaker Wilhelm Gallhof titled Die Korallenkette (The Coral Chain) features a young woman reclining on a sofa, holding her red coral beads necklace on her left hand and admiring her beauty looking at a hand-mirror held on her right hand. Also she wears a string of the same type of red coral beads on her right ankle.This particular painting appeared as a full page display in the German Magazine: Jugend (Youth), 1917, Volume II, No. 42, page 824/825). What a terrible shame that war had to take this wonderfully talented human being.
Pages in category "Wilhelm Gallhof"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Wilhelm Gallhof"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- 1910 Gallhof Die Versuchung eines Ritters anagoria.JPG 3,236 × 2,788; 6.28 MB
- Wilhelm Gallhof - Die Korallenkette.jpg 1,430 × 1,198; 487 KB
- Wilhelm Gallhof - Halbakt.jpg 1,061 × 1,293; 239 KB
- Wilhelm Gallhof Die Versuchung des Ritters vor 1910.jpg 2,003 × 1,716; 1.93 MB
- Wilhelm Gallhof Kohlenschiffe.jpg 1,200 × 991; 1,006 KB