Category:Wilhelm von Plueschow
Wilhelm von Plüschow (1852-1930) was a German photographer of the male and female nude, living in Naples and Rome (Italy) until 1910.
Several pictures of the male and female nude taken by him, and by his assistant Vincenzo Galdi, are still erroneously attributed to his cousin Wilhelm von Gloeden. A miniatures catalogue of his work is here.
|Date of birth||18 August 1852|
|Date of death||3 January 1930|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Models by Wilhelm von Plueschow (13 C)
- ► Photographs by Wilhelm von Plueschow (15 C)
Pages in category "Wilhelm von Plueschow"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Wilhelm von Plueschow"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- -Man- MET DP281314.jpg 2,517 × 3,289; 1.42 MB
- Gloeden, Wilhelm von (1856-1931) - n. 2415 - Domenico Lo Giudice.jpg 661 × 1,000; 114 KB
- Gloeden, Wilhelm von (1856-1931) - n. 2417 - Domenico Lo Giudice.jpg 1,010 × 1,487; 393 KB
- Mico Lo Giudice-Berbiredolu "Il mago del mandolino" MET DP114594.jpg 3,003 × 3,924; 1.52 MB