Category:Wilhelm von Plueschow
|Guglielmo Plüschow (1852–1930)|
|Alternative names||Guglielmo Plüschow, Wilhelm von Plüschow|
|Date of birth/death||3 January 1930|
|Location of birth/death||Wismar||Berlin|
|Work location||Naples, Rome (Italy) before 1910|
Wilhelm von Plüschow (1852-1930) was a German photographer of the male and female nude, living in Naples and Rome (Italy) until 1910.
Several pictures of the male and female nude taken by him, and by his assistant Vincenzo Galdi, are still erroneously attributed to his cousin Wilhelm von Gloeden. A miniatures catalogue of his work is here.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Wilhelm von Plueschow in Athens (1 C, 6 F)
- ► Buildings and landscapes by Wilhelm von Plueschow (3 C, 47 F)
- ► Wilhelm von Plueschow in Capri (14 F)
- ► Pictures by Guglielmo Plüschow with fur (18 F)
- ► Wilhelm von Plueschow in Pompeii (2 C)
- ► Portraits of Vincenzo Galdi by Wilhelm von Plueschow (1 C, 32 F)
- ► Women by Wilhelm von Plueschow (1 C, 41 F)
Pages in category "Wilhelm von Plueschow"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Wilhelm von Plueschow"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Rad Gt Hooghly.jpg 1.25 MB