Category:Willis B Boyer (ship, 1911)
|Built by||Great Lakes Engineering Works Ecorse Michigan|
- 1911 Named: COL. JAMES M. SCHOONMAKER by Gretchen V. Schoonmaker for Shenango Furness Co. Flag: United States
- 1952 Repowered by The American Shipbuilding Co. Buffalo N.Y.
- 1969 Sold to Interlake Steamship Company Renamed: WILLIS B. BOYER
- 1972 Sold to Cleveland Cliffs Steamship Company
- 1980 Laid up in Toledo
- 1986 Sold to the city of Toledo Rebuilt as museumship
Media in category "Willis B Boyer (ship, 1911)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.