Category:Wilmslow Road, Manchester
Wilmslow Road is a major thoroughfare in Manchester, England, running from Parrs Wood northwards to Rusholme. There it becomes Oxford Road and the name changes again to Oxford Street when it crosses the River Medlock and reaches the city centre.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Wilmslow Road, Manchester"
The following 27 files are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Curry Mile in Rusholme.jpg 3.64 MB
- Currymile by night.jpg 1.36 MB
- Didsbury Medical Centre.JPG 3.67 MB
- Magic Bus bus (16).jpg 951 KB
- Wilmslow Road, Didsbury (1).JPG 3.16 MB
- Wilmslow Road, Didsbury (3).JPG 3.58 MB
- Wilmslow Road, Rusholme.jpg 4.66 MB
- Withington Milestone2.jpg 783 KB
- Withington red lion.jpg 26 KB