Category:Winkel tripel projection
English: Winkel III is the well-done arithmetic mean of the equirectangular projection and the Aitoff projection. It is one of the most-used projections: for example, it has been the standard reference map projection of the National Geographic Society since 1998).
English: Pay attention, this is assorted inverse:
- Category:Maps by projection
Pages in category "Winkel tripel projection"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Winkel tripel projection"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Tissot indicatrix world map Winkel Tripel proj.svg 3,000 × 1,833; 1.46 MB
- Winkel triple projection SW.jpg 2,058 × 1,262; 733 KB
- World map Winkel Tripel proj-0deg centered.svg 3,000 × 1,833; 1.44 MB
- World map Winkel Tripel proj-150Edeg centered.svg 1,950 × 1,200; 1.45 MB