From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Winsford is a town and civil parish within the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England. It lies on the River Weaver south of Northwich, and grew around the salt mining industry after the river was canalised in the eighteenth century, allowing freight to be conveyed northwards to the Port of Runcorn on the River Mersey.
Română: Winsford este un oraş în comitatul Cheshire, regiunea North West, Anglia. Oraşul aparţine districtului Vale Royal a cărui reşedinţă este.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Winsford"
The following 72 files are in this category, out of 72 total.
- Boer War Memorial, Winsford.jpg 3.36 MB
- Town Park, Winsford (1).jpg 3.67 MB
- Town Park, Winsford (2).jpg 3.38 MB
- Vale Lighting, Winsford.jpg 2.93 MB
- Vr winsford.png 64 KB
- Winsford Industrial Estate.jpg 3.43 MB
- Winsford Rock Salt Mine.jpg 141 KB
- Winsfordwharton.jpg 495 KB
- Woodford Hall, Winsford.jpg 111 KB