Category:Winston-Salem State University
Jump to navigation Jump to search
historically black colleges and universities,
public educational institution of the United States
|Location||Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina|
|Located at street address|
English: Winston-Salem State University (WSSU), a public university in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA. Founded in the 1890s, it was formerly known as Slater Industrial and State Normal School (1897–1925) then Winston-Salem Teachers College (1925–1969), and became part of the University of North Carolina system in 1972. Its sports team name is the Rams.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Winston-Salem State University"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- S.G. Atkins House.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 3.84 MB
- SG Atkins House.jpg 796 × 694; 387 KB
- USMC-120303-M-PR201-218.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 5.02 MB
- USMC-120303-M-PR201-235.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.23 MB
- Winston-Salem State Rams wordmark.svg 250 × 120; 6 KB
- Winston-Salem State University 2005 logo.svg 512 × 450; 30 KB