Category:Winter in England
This page is for second-order administrative divisions of England, which include non-metropolitan counties, metropolitan counties, unitary authorities, and Greater London. Please do not add non-specific loose files under 'Winter in England'.
In the UK for Meteorological purposes, winter covers the months of December, January and February.
The Astronomical winter, defined by equinoxes and solstices, runs from December 21/22 to March 20/21.
This category has the following 47 subcategories, out of 47 total.
- ► Winter in Gloucestershire (4 C, 11 F)
- ► Winter in the Isle of Wight (1 F)
- ► Winter in Kent (1 C, 9 F)
- ► Winter in Merseyside (3 C)
- ► Winter in Oxfordshire (1 C, 8 F)
- ► Winter in Rutland (3 C, 10 F)
- ► Winter in Tyne and Wear (3 C)
Media in category "Winter in England"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.