From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Wombourne (also spelt Wombourn) is a very large village (sometimes claimed to be the largest village in England) and civil parish located in the district of South Staffordshire, in the county of Staffordshire, 6 km (4 miles) south-west of Wolverhampton. Local affairs are run by a parish council. At the 2001 census it had a population of 13,691. It is just outside the West Midlands metropolitan county, and only narrowly outside the West Midlands conurbation, so it is, to some extent an urban fringe settlement or dormitory village, although it also has a distinctive centre and a long history.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Wombourne"
The following 77 files are in this category, out of 77 total.
- Bratch Bridge 47.JPG 2.22 MB
- Bratch Bridge.jpg 307 KB
- Merryhill Brook 01.JPG 432 KB
- StaffsWorcs Bratch Toll.jpg 319 KB
- The Vine Wombourne.jpg 193 KB
- Wom Brook at Pool Dam.JPG 1.88 MB
- Wom brook Walk Signpost.jpg 10.39 MB
- Wombourne Civic Offices.jpg 142 KB
- Wombourne Longford.JPG 853 KB
- Wombrook in Ham Meadow.JPG 2.29 MB
- Wombrook Lower End Bridge.JPG 2.04 MB
- Wombrook Walk sign.JPG 1.45 MB