English: Woodhatch is a village in the Borough of Reigate and Banstead, Surrey, England. It lies just south of Reigate on the old London to Brighton road. Woodhatch is part of the census area South Park and Woodhatch which has a population on 7,145. Reigate School was formerly called Woodhatch School.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Former church of St Peter, Woodhatch (2 F)
Media in category "Woodhatch"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Reigate Baptist Church, Sycamore Walk, Woodhatch (June 2013).JPG 2,500 × 1,600; 696 KB
- Sandcross Church, Sandcross Lane, Woodhatch (June 2013).JPG 2,100 × 1,500; 583 KB
- Sandcross Lane Church - geograph.org.uk - 853738.jpg 640 × 426; 70 KB
- Sovereign Youth Centre - geograph.org.uk - 1084969.jpg 640 × 426; 73 KB
- Western Parade, Woodhatch - geograph.org.uk - 1598244.jpg 640 × 426; 108 KB