From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Wroxall is a small village in the civil parish of Beausale, Haseley, Honiley and Wroxall in the county of Warwickshire, England. It is from Coventry on the A4141 road. According to the 2001 census the village had a population of 94 . It has its own cemetery to the north of the village.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Wroxall, Warwickshire"
The following 51 files are in this category, out of 51 total.
- Mansion Blue Sky Rear.jpg 4.56 MB
- Mansion front.jpg 4.79 MB
- Mansion Night.jpg 1.17 MB
- Wren's Cathedral.jpg 9.16 MB
- Wroxall Abbey Entrance.JPG 4.46 MB
- Wroxall Abbey grounds.JPG 5.86 MB
- Wroxall Abbey Lodge.JPG 3.53 MB
- Wroxall Abbey North wall.JPG 3.72 MB
- Wroxall Abbey Ruins East.JPG 4.38 MB
- Wroxall Abbey Ruins West.JPG 5.31 MB
- Wroxall Abbey Stable Block.JPG 3.17 MB
- Wroxall Abbey.JPG 3.16 MB
- Wroxall K6.JPG 1.17 MB
- Wroxall Wren House.JPG 4.43 MB