From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: "Y bridges" are fork bridges wherein the traffic from one direction bifurcates in two directions or vice versa; tri-bridges are Y bridges on which one can really travel from any direction to any direction, cf. .
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Pont des Bergues (7 F)
- ► Caltrava bridge in Petah Tikva (1 C, 24 F)
- ► Lune Millennium Bridge (14 F)
- ► Margaret Bridge, Budapest (4 C, 83 F)
- ► Pont Pierre-Corneille (10 F)
- ► Zanesville Y-Bridge (7 F)
Media in category "Y bridges"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.