Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Yeldersley is a manor mentioned in the Domesday book. It is located near Ashbourne in Derbyshire. Today there is Yeldersley Hall. This hamlet had a population of 200 in 1831. It is about five kilometers south of Ashbourne.
civil parish in Derbyshire Dales district, Derbyshire, England
|Instance of|| hamlet,|
|Location||Derbyshire Dales, Derbyshire, Derbyshire, East Midlands, England, UK|
Media in category "Yeldersley"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Derbyshire UK parish map highlighting Yeldersley.svg 888 × 1,308; 2.34 MB
- Path over the hills - geograph.org.uk - 113091.jpg 640 × 480; 71 KB
- Rough Lane , Shirley Common - geograph.org.uk - 1713067.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 3.81 MB
- Rural crossroads - geograph.org.uk - 113088.jpg 640 × 480; 103 KB
- The Lodge , Yeldersley Hall , Painters Lane ( A52 ) - geograph.org.uk - 1760593.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 3.85 MB
- Yeldersley Cross Roads. - geograph.org.uk - 291251.jpg 640 × 480; 114 KB