Category:Yellow Crane Tower
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Yellow Crane Tower, often seen as the symbol of Wuhan, is located on top of the Snake Hill (near the hill's western end), near the southeastern end of the First Yangtze Bridge. A sizeable park adjacent to the tower has a number of other monuments and tourist attractions. Wuluo St runs along the southern boundary of the park.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
building in Wuhan, China
|Location||Wuhan, Hubei, People's Republic of China, China|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Yellow Crane Tower"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Yellow Crane Tower"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- An Zhengwen - Yellow Crane Tower.jpg 2,546 × 4,000; 9.67 MB
- Anonymous-Yellow Crane Tower.jpg 1,557 × 1,765; 1.21 MB
- HuangHeLou by An Zhengwen.jpg 1,339 × 2,064; 1.26 MB
- THE-HISTORICAL-BUILDING-HUANG-HO-LOU.jpg 712 × 466; 82 KB
- Xia Yong - Huang He Lou.jpg 1,692 × 1,287; 869 KB
- Yellow Crane Tower (Chinese characters).svg 797 × 588; 25 KB
- Yellow Crane Tower(Tang Dynasty).jpg 2,160 × 2,492; 4.7 MB
- 登黄鹤楼 Climb the Yellow Crane Tower (14613842643).jpg 640 × 640; 97 KB