Jump to navigation Jump to search
river flowing through Russia
|Location||Tuva Republic, Republic of Khakassia, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia|
|Origin of the watercourse|
|Mouth of the watercourse|
|Lakes on river|
English: Yenisei is a large river in Siberia. It flows in Tuva, Khakassia and Krasnoyarsk Krai. It flows into the Kara Sea of the Arctic Ocean. The length is 3487 km.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Yenisei River in art (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Dams on the Yenisei River (3 C)
- ► Islands in the Yenisei River (6 C, 1 F)
- ► Maps of the Yenisei River (16 F)
- ► Reservoirs on the Yenisei River (4 C)
- ► Tributaries of the Yenisei River (25 C)
- ► Yenisey River Proposed Zakaznik (7 F)
Media in category "Yenisei River"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Весна над Енисеем (214430567).jpeg 2,048 × 1,044; 957 KB