Category:Yueh Hai Ching Temple

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Yueh Hai Ching Temple (粤海清庙; also known as the Wak Hai Cheng Bio in Teochew) at 30B Phillip Street, Singapore 048696, is one of the oldest Taoist temples in Singapore. It is dedicated to Xuan Tian Shang Di (also known as Shang Di Ye or Shang Di Gong) and Mazu, and other deities such as Cheng Huang Ye (the city god) and the Eight Immortals. Owned by the Ngee Ann Kongsi, a Teochew clan association, the temple was built between 1852 and 1855 on the site of a shrine existing from 1826. The building was gazetted as a national monument on .


This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.

Pages in category "Yueh Hai Ching Temple"

This category contains only the following page.

Media in category "Yueh Hai Ching Temple"

The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.