Category:Yugoslav Air Force
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Yugoslav Air Force (JNA), officially named the Air Force and Anti-Air Defence, was the aerial warfare branch of Yugoslavia's military from 1945 to 1992, at which point it was fragmented among the successor states during the breakup of Yugoslavia, the largest of which being the Air Force of Serbia and Montenegro.
1945-1992 aerial warfare branch of Yugoslavia's armed forces
|Instance of||air force|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Yugoslav Air Force"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Junkers Ju-52 01a.jpg 600 × 350; 104 KB
- Junkers Ju-52 02a.jpg 600 × 331; 84 KB
- Pilots and crew of the 107th Assault Aviation Regiment, Yugoslav Air Force, cc.1949.jpg 2,000 × 1,333; 603 KB
- Soko G-2 Galeb profile.jpg 905 × 331; 36 KB
- SOKO J-21 Leteeć zvezde.jpg 800 × 544; 24 KB