From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The fictional character Zorro (Spanish for "Fox") — the secret identity of "Don Diego de la Vega" in literature and cinema, based on a composite of actual Californios.
- Californios are 19th century residents of Alta California Province, during the Spanish New Spain and Mexican Colonial California eras (1776 — 1846).
- The tales of Zorro illustrate the honors and travails of the Spanish immigrants, Mexican citizens, and indigenous California peoples — in stories whose old settings are now in present day Greater Los Angeles and Southern California.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Media in category "Zorro"
The following 20 files are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Capistrano2.jpg 346 KB
- Gene Sheldon 001.jpg 19 KB
- George J Lewis.jpg 25 KB
- FairbanksMarkofZorro.jpg 487 KB
- MaskedRider.jpg 62 KB
- PortadaV vm18.jpg 256 KB
- Zorro (Character).gif 657 bytes
- Zorro cangrejero.jpg 2.77 MB
- Zorro hit comics 55.jpg 257 KB
- Zorro pencil sketch CVN.jpg 536 KB
- Zorro, Zorro... (4985636355).jpg 8.58 MB
- Zorro.gif 3 KB