Category talk:Art of the Edo period

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Well it has been seemingly decided to call it "Edo period" so I don't see how it should become "Tokugawa period". In Japanese it is known as "Edo-jidai" more than "Tokugawa-jidai", so this would be in sync with Japanese as well. Gryffindor 11:13, 20 May 2008 (UTC)

I mistook the MERGE. I think deletion of TOKUGAWA period Category and merge to EDO period Category. ReijiYamashina 12:39, 10 June 2008 (UTC)