Category talk:Commons users

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

"Radcliffy": what does it mean? Or better yet, how is it supposed to be used? This word seems very enigmatic (Or very simple, and stupid). Leave your own feedback on you presonal meanings, or the actual meaning (if there is one...).

I'm also very confused on this. Does someone else rate my contributions? Can I just declare myself to be User:En-N and that's the end of it? I'd really appreciate some clarification - 05:46, 15 January 2006 (UTC)


Should this be moved to the plural 'users'? Is it worth the effort and possible continued use, though? Richard001 06:05, 6 July 2007 (UTC)

I think it is because each individual is a User and actually all the photos on this page should really be in User Images, WayneRay 08:22, 27 October 2007 (UTC)WayneRay

Should images be moved to category:Wikimedians?[edit]

Should images be moved to category:Wikimedians? Bawolff 00:49, 13 December 2007 (UTC)

Rename on the way[edit]

I've now issued a command for the catmove Bot that will move the content to Category:Commons users. Orrlingtalk 07:50, 23 November 2012 (UTC)