Category talk:Computer-aided engineering

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

One standard name here[edit]

There is a proposal for a standard naming here, ee Category talk:Computer Aided Design (CAD)#One standard here.

-- Marcel Douwe Dekker (talk) 16:10, 14 February 2009 (UTC)

Support. The proper English spelling is "computer-aided engineering". Wizard191 (talk) 12:12, 30 July 2010 (UTC)