Category talk:Faculty by university or college in the United Kingdom

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

"Academics" in the UK ?[edit]

Aren't they called "Academics" rather than "Faculty" in the UK ? Maybe this category should be renamed.. Rcbutcher (talk) 00:55, 8 April 2010 (UTC)

The category is called "Faculty" for homogeneity with other similar categories (because almost each country has a different name for it and one must be chosen, I guess), but there is also Academics from the United Kingdom, which is a parent cat... --Eusebius (talk) 05:36, 8 April 2010 (UTC)