Category talk:Farms in Belgium
Depending on the social status and wealth of the builders and owners, there is often a huge difference between farmhouses and manors. A castle fram and a Lorraine house are totally differnte types and documents of totally different ways of life.--Ulamm 19:38, 7 February 2008 (UTC)
- Castle farms in wallonia, typical "langegevel" farms in the Polders,... ALL farms. period.((This has been written by User:LimoWreck)Ulamm 21:42, 7 February 2008 (UTC))
- If there are more specific categories, carrying photos back to "farms" is vandalism.
- Instead you ought to create categories of these types. Also a category can have text. So you ought to write a short explanation for each new category, which than wil be viisible above the subsumed items.--Ulamm 21:23, 7 February 2008 (UTC)
- Sigh. You made it clear: you don't have a clue what you're talking about, so don't disrupt this clean categorization. Now stop wasting people's time please !
- Internationally, a castle is a noble building.--Ulamm 21:42, 7 February 2008 (UTC)