REALLY big photo
Why is here this REALLY big photo ?? --Nummer9 12:18, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
- That was the work of vandal 126.96.36.199 AKA Jose Villalobos. Sorry for the inconvenience. — Jeff G. 23:45, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
This is probably the worst name for a category. Rocket000 13:32, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
- Well, it does contain all images on commons. --rimshottalk 13:42, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
maps --> information graphics --> graphics --> images. this category is not a great place to start your navigation, as its so abstract. and i have no idea if its monitored.Mercurywoodrose (talk) 07:35, 13 September 2013 (UTC)
- I guess no-one who speaks Hebrew came by here in the last few months. If you need help, the Help Desk has a lot more traffic. --rimshottalk 19:12, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
nupest from Portugal
User Nupest!Nupest 3:06, 15 January 2014 (UTC) / 10:06, 15 January 2014 (Bangkok/Phnom Penh/Ho Chi Minh time)
- I'm honestly surprised that 4 forms of German, at least (Boarisch, Standard German, German Sie-Form and Alemanisch), 2 forms of Portuguese as well (Brazilian and Iberian), 2 forms of French as well (Occitan and French), and 3 forms of Chinese, as well as Asturian (who almost noone speaks), and no Swahili, no Khmer, no Maratha, no Gujarati, no Urdu, no Punjabi, no Telugu, no Burmese, no Armenian, no Azeri, no Kazakh, no Uzbek, no Bulgarian, no Amharic, no Serbian????
Quite surprised indeed!
- Actually, the description of this category is only available in German and English as far as I can tell. Feel free to post a translation to a new language here. The other two boxes are widely-used templates, that's why they have so many translations. If a translation doesn't exist, no-one was ready, willing and able to do it. If you feel up to provide a translation in your favourite language, follow the respective instructions at Template:Categorise and Template:CatCat. --rimshottalk 19:08, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
Category for discussion: Graphics
How many images does Wikimedia Commons have? All media here: images + sound + video = 33,016,128 (currently). An other quantitatively large image database I know of is "The Big ImageBoard (TBIB)": https://tbib.org (currently 5,301,244 images). —User000name 06:04, 28 August 2016 (UTC)