Category talk:Linguistics

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Those who study linguistics are called linguists, so i think that the category should be called [[:Category:Linguists]]. --Javier Carro 17:56, 2 Nov 2004 (UTC)

I thought that a dedicated category for linguists might have like 10 entries ... in the long term :) whereas linguistics was broader. But maybe "linguists" could be a sub-categorie of "linguistics". You can change it that way if it seems better to you. No objection :) villy 20:40, 2 Nov 2004 (UTC)


The category needs tongue linguistics too.

Qwertyxp2000 (talk) 10:49, 12 September 2014 (UTC)