Category talk:Maps of Ethiopia
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Workspace: Perry-Castañeda Library
* Eritrea and Ethiopia 2009 (1.73MB) * Ethiopia (Political) 1999 (323K) and pdf format (331K) * Ethiopia (Shaded Relief) 1999 (223K) and pdf format (247K) File:Ethiopia shaded relief map 1999, CIA.jpg * Ethiopia (Shaded Relief) 1990 (317K) and pdf format (221K) * Ethiopia (Small Map) 2011 (15K)
City and Detailed Maps
* Addis Ababa U.S. Dept. of State 1986 (157K) * Omo River Region Portion of U.S. Army Map Service Series 2201, Sheet 20, 1980, original scale 1:2,000,000 (2.7MB)
* Eritrea and Northern Ethiopia (Shaded Relief) 2000 (185K) * Eritrea and Northern Ethiopia (Shaded Relief) 1999 (321K) File:Eritrea and Northern Ethiopia shaded relief map 1999, CIA.jpg
* Ethiopia - Economic Activity from Map No. 503188 1976 (138K) * Ethiopia - Population from Map No. 503188 1976 (127K) * Ethiopia - Vegetation from Map No. 503188 1976 (121K)
* 1:2,000,000 - Africa Topographic Maps U.S. Defense Mapping Agency Sheets 15, 20, 21 and 24 cover all of Ethiopia * 1:1,000,000 - International Map of the World U.S. Army Map Service This series covers most of Ethiopia. Clickable map * 1:1,000,000 - Operational Navigation Chart Series [Aeronautical Charts] Not for navigational use Sheets K-5, K-6, L-5 and L-6 cover Ethiopia
- matching (Commons<>PCL)
- naming on Commons, e.g. replacing ambiguous names like "map of xy" with more descriptive name including the date or the special purpose of the map - this are historic maps and a historic map cant have the pretence of universal/eternal validity.
- adding appropriate description to often undescribed files from PCL.