Category talk:Narrow gauge rail vehicles

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

What is narrow?[edit]

In countries with railroad systems of 1435 mm and broader, 1000 mm and 1076 mm gauge are considered narrow gauge. But in countries with main networks of 1000 mm or 1076 mm gauge, only gauges below these are called narrow gauge. Therefore all those "narrow gauge" rollling stocks and ralis ought to be categorized for 1076 mm gauge, for 1000 mm gauge, for 900 mm gauge, for 762/760 mm gauge, for 600 mm gauge and smaller gauges.--Ulamm (talk) 12:11, 21 December 2012 (UTC)