Category talk:Oliver Hazard Perry

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The current placement of the Oliver Hazard Perry statue, originally created in marble by William Walcutt and re-cast in bronze and unveiled in June 14, 1929 in Cleveland, Ohio is no longer at Wade Park. It was moved several times and "was re-dedicated on Sept 13, 1991 at Huntington Park, downtown Cleveland, outside Cuyahoga County Courthouse." Columbus bicentennial, Christine Hayes, Sun. April 22, 2012