Category talk:Population maps
As far as I can tell these two categories are basically the same. Unless someone wants to make it clear what the differences are, they should be merged I think. Rocket000 (talk) 20:25, 22 July 2010 (UTC)
- I see a variety of maps from my cursory investigation. There needs to be several more subcategories. Here are the existing categories, and some other possibilities:
- Category:Population density maps
- Category:Population growth maps
- Category:Population distribution maps
- Category:Population breakdown maps (or some other name. See: Category:Population maps of China)
- I see other subcategory possibilities when I look at en:Category:Population and en:Population. I can start a few more subcategories. That may help clarify things so that fewer maps are dumped at the top level.