Category talk:Spark-gap transmitters

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Change "Damped wave transmitters" to a redirect?[edit]

The subcategory Damped wave transmitters is just a synonym for Spark-gap transmitters. If we want to separate the damped-wave spark transmitters from the early continuous-wave devices like Alexanderson alternators and Poulsen arc transmitters, I suggest we create a category for the latter instead. Until then, I suggest the contents of Damped wave transmitters be moved here and the category be made a redirect to this category, --Chetvorno (talk) 15:09, 14 December 2011 (UTC)