Category talk:Stonecutter marks

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Stonecutter marks is the wrong word, in English they are called mason's marks, in German Steinmetzzeichen. All categories and subcategories should be renamed. I don't know how to do it correctly myself.--Speculum (talk) 08:54, 13 April 2011 (UTC)

Wrong Category?[edit]

Why is this in "Heraldry"? Unless these marks were on a shield or on a crest, then they have no business being in this category. Just because things are old, does not mean they have to be grouped together! Kiltpin (talk) 14:15, 8 August 2011 (UTC)