Category talk:Towers in the United Kingdom

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Olde UK Towers vs Skyscrapers?[edit]

Does the category cover historical towers in the UK (as most photos in the category currently are such) or does it also cover tall buildings (skyscrapers, etc) that are just called towers (such as Centre Point Tower)? -Mardus 14:31, 29 April 2007 (UTC)

Towers or apartment blocks[edit]

Some of the images in this category look like apartment blocks. Apartment blocks are in their own system of categories. Snowmanradio 17:05, 16 September 2007 (UTC)